Fill out the form here, and we will send you a registration information and for our weekly webinar series for COVID-19.
View recordings of past COVID-19 webinars below, and click here for our Resource Page that we are updating frequently.
MARCH 20th, 2020: COVID-19: H.R.6201-Families First COVID-19 Response Act/NC UI/FLSA
Presented by: Sabrina Presnell Rockoff, McGuire Wood & Bissette Law Firm
with: Murphy Horne Fletcher, McGuire Wood & Bissette Law Firm
and: Michael Murphy, CEO, Platinum Group
In response to the complexity and uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic, guidance will be given around Employer responsibilities under FLSA and how to navigate through the unemployment process.
During the webinar, we’ll cover topics that include:
• Understanding the new H.R.6201-Families First COVID-19 Response Act
• Employer responsibilities under FLSA related to COVID-19
• NC Unemployment questions answered
• Question and Answer session
• Updates on recent State and Federal emergency actions